Today, we are going to take you through a step by step comprehensive guide on how to prepare a pineapple juice for commercial use.
If you follow our website www.Worldmarketsite.com closely, you will understand that we don’t just write down a list of businesses you can venture into. We also discuss a whole lot about how to make your existing businesses to flourish and grow and at the same time we take you through a step by step guide on how to produce some of those amazing business ideas we discuss about.
Therefore, I strongly encourage you to always visit us here for more interesting topics as well as guides on how to become successful in life through your business and make a legitimate income through them.
You are also encouraged to share this information if found useful to your loved ones that you know might be interested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone at the same time. Thank you.
Going back to our main reason for today’s discussion, some of the major safety precautions you must try to obey during your production process of your pineapple juice include but not limited to the following:
1. Focus – always avoid distractions and put your mind on the steps to be taken as failure to concentrate might lead to chemical spills or injuries.
2. Wear protective clothing which you must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include:
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in a separate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want to expose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle of vinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spill any chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot as this helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5. Use common sense – in every circumstance, there are times when you just have to apply the use of common sense in situations where there might be no clearly stated rules of engagement. Always follow the rule of “safety first”. Just make sure you do what would keep you and your loved ones safe.
Below are the raw materials, required measurement and procedures involved in production of a pineapple juice for commercial use:
Items Needed to Prepare a Pineapple Juice
- Citric Acid
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Sugar (Sweetening Agent)
- Pineapple Flavor
- Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives)
- Pour 1½ litres of water into a clean rubber
- Add 8 spoons of sugar into it, and stir very well
- Add 1 table spoon of Pineapple Flavor
- Mix little Citric acid, Ascorbic acid, Sodium benzoate together and stir very well, then add 1 table spoon of pineapple concentrate to it.
- Stir very well and then put it in the fridge to get cold.
After producing your products, you can advertise them on the website by clicking on this link to “Place your New Classified Listing” or you can also visit www.WorldMarketSite.com and click on the “Place New Ad” on the menu to advertise your products.
SIMPLE STRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOST OF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all