Today we will be looking at the comprehensive step by step guide of how to produce germicide. Any substance or process that kills germs (bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms that can cause infection and disease). Also called microbicide.
If you follow our website www.Worldmarketsite.com closely, you will understand that we don’t just write down a list of businesses you can venture into.
We also discuss a whole lot about how to make your existing businesses to flourish and grow and at the same time we take you through a step by step guide on how to produce some of those amazing business ideas we discuss about.
Therefore, I strongly encourage you to always visit us here for more interesting topics as well as guides on how to become successful in life through your business and make a legitimate income through them.
You are also encouraged to share this information if found useful to your loved ones that you know might be interested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone at the same time. Thank you.
Going back to our main reason for today’s discussion, some of the major safety precautions you must try to obey during your germicide production process include but not limited to the following:
1. Focus – always avoiddistractions and put your mind on the steps to be taken as failure toconcentrate might lead to chemical spills or injuries.
2. Wear protective clothing whichyou must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include:
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in aseparate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want toexpose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle ofvinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spillany chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot asthis helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5.Use common sense – in every circumstance, there are times when youjust have to apply the use of common sense in situations where theremight be no clearly stated rules of engagement. Always follow therule of “safety first”. Just make sure you do what would keep youand your loved ones safe.
Below are the raw materials required for the germicide production process.
Raw Materials of a Germicide (IZAL):
1. Pour ¼ litre of Texapol into an empty bowl
2. Add ¼ litres of Lyzol to it and stir till every pellets had dissolved
3. Add ¼ litres of Concentrate to it and stir
4. Add ¼ litres of Booster to it and stir
5. Add ¼ litres of Phenol to it, then stir
6.Add 3 litres of water and stir
7. Lastly, add ¼ litres of whitenal, then stir
8.Cover it for 30 minutes and package it
After producing your product, you can advertise them on the website by clicking on this link to “Place your New Classified Listing” or you can also visit www.WorldMarketSite.com and click on the “Place New Ad” on the menu to advertise your products.
SIMPLESTRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOSTOF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all
Now that you have the complete guide of how to produce a germicide, I encourage you to get started and kindly let us know your experiences or result using the comment box below.