Today we are going to be discussing about the step by step guide on how to produce an antiseptic for commercial use.
Ifyou follow our website https://Bizzone.com.ngclosely, you will understand that we don’t just write down a list ofbusinesses you can venture into. We also discuss a whole lot abouthow to make your existing businesses to flourish and grow and at thesame time we take you through a step by step guide on how to producesome of those amazing business ideas we discuss about.
Therefore, I strongly encourage you to always visit us here for more interesting topics as well as guides on how to become successful in life through your business and make a legitimate income through them.
You are also encouraged to share this information if found useful to your loved ones that you know might be interested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone at the same time. Thank you.
Goingback to our main reason for today’s discussion, some of the majorsafety precautions you must try to obey during your productionprocess include but not limited to the following:
1.Focus – always avoid distractions and put your mind on the steps tobe taken as failure to concentrate might lead to chemical spills orinjuries.
2. Wear protective clothing whichyou must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include,
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in aseparate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want toexpose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle ofvinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spillany chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot asthis helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5.Use common sense – in every circumstance, there are times when youjust have to apply the use of common sense in situations where theremight be no clearly stated rules of engagement. Always follow therule of “safety first”. Just make sure you do what would keep youand your loved ones safe.
Below are the raw materials, required measurement and procedures involved in making an antiseptic:
- Pine oil
- Dettol Color (Optional)
MEASUREMENTFOR 4 LITERS – 5 LITERS OF ANTISEPTIC
- ⅛ Liters of Textapon
- ¼ Liters of Pine oil
- ½ liters of Chlorozynol
- ⅛ liters of Phenol
- 2 liters of IPA
- 1 liter of water
- A little quantity of dettol colour
- Mix textapon with pine oil together and stir well
- Add ⅛ phenol to the mixed solution in Step A
- Add ½ litre of chlorozynol to Step A
- Add 2 liters of IPA to the solution and stir well
- Add 1 litre of water and package
- A litre quantity of dettol color
SIMPLESTRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOSTOF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all