Guide on How to Produce an Antiseptic for Business
Today we are going to be discussing about the step by step guide on how to produce an antiseptic for commercial use.
If you follow our website Worldmarketsite.com closely, you will understand that we don’t just write down a list of businesses you can venture into. We also discuss a whole lot about how to make your existing businesses to flourish and grow and at the same time we take you through a step by step guide on how to produce some of those amazing business ideas we discuss about.
Therefore, I strongly encourage you to always visit us here for more interesting topics as well as guides on how to become successful in life through your business and make a legitimate income through them.
You are also encouraged to share this information if found useful to your loved ones that you know might be interested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone at the same time. Thank you.
Going back to our main reason for today’s discussion, some of the major safety precautions you must try to obey during your production process include but not limited to the following:
1. Focus – always avoid distractions and put your mind on the steps to be taken as failure to concentrate might lead to chemical spills or injuries.
2. Wear protective clothing which you must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include,
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in a separate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want to expose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle of vinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spill any chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot as this helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5. Use common sense – in every circumstance, there are times when you just have to apply the use of common sense in situations where there might be no clearly stated rules of engagement. Always follow the rule of “safety first”. Just make sure you do what would keep you and your loved ones safe.
Below are the raw materials, required measurement and procedures involved in making an antiseptic:
- Pine oil
- Dettol Color (Optional)
MEASUREMENT FOR 4 LITERS – 5 LITERS OF ANTISEPTIC
- ⅛ Liters of Textapon
- ¼ Liters of Pine oil
- ½ liters of Chlorozynol
- ⅛ liters of Phenol
- 2 liters of IPA
- 1 liter of water
- A little quantity of dettol colour
- Mix textapon with pine oil together and stir well
- Add ⅛ phenol to the mixed solution in Step A
- Add ½ litre of chlorozynol to Step A
- Add 2 liters of IPA to the solution and stir well
- Add 1 litre of water and package
- A litre quantity of dettol color
SIMPLE STRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOST OF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all
Am certain by now that you must have understand how to produce an antiseptic for commercial use which will in turn create a great business channel for you to earn income from that can sustain you and your loved ones.
Therefore, why not get started today with this amazing business idea and opportunity today even with a little capital and watch your business grow gradually to your dream business.
Related: A Step by Step Guide to Starting a Business
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!
Have you visited our Market Place Today? Follow this link to visit WorldMarketSite.com Market Place now to check out our affordable products & services that might interest you and solve your current needs at a very cheap price.