Today we are going to take you through a step by step guide on how to produce a (bleach) white stain remover even from the comfort of your home for commercial use.
If you follow our websitewww.BizZone.com.ngclosely, you will understand that we don’t just write down a listof businesses you can venture into. We also discuss a whole lot abouthow to make your existing businesses to flourish and grow and at thesame time we take you through a step by step guide on how to producesome of those amazingbusiness ideas wediscuss about.
Therefore, I strongly encourage youto always visitus here for moreinteresting topics as well as guides on how to become successful inlife through your business and make a legitimate income through them.
You are also encouraged to share thisinformation if found useful to your loved ones that you know might beinterested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone at the sametime. Thank you.
Going back to our main reason fortoday’s discussion, some of the major safety precautions you musttry to obey during your production process include but not limited tothe following:
1. Focus – always avoid distractionsand put your mind on the steps to be taken as failure to concentratemight lead to chemical spills or injuries.
2. Wear protective clothing whichyou must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include:
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in aseparate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want toexpose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle ofvinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spillany chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot asthis helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5.Use common sense – in every circumstance, there are times when youjust have to apply the use of common sense in situations where theremight be no clearly stated rules of engagement. Always follow therule of “safety first”. Just make sure you do what would keep youand your loved ones safe.
Below are the raw materials, required measurement, and procedures involved in the production of a (bleach) white stain remover:
- Caustic Soda
- Soda Ash
- Pour ½ kg of Chlorine into an empty bucket
- Add ¼ kg of Caustic Soda to it
- Add ¼ kg of Soda Ash to it
- Add 20 litres of water into it and stir it together
- Then leave it for 2 hours to react
- Filter it and pour the bleach solution (Liquid content, separated from the powder) into a clean bucket, then package it.
After producing your product, youcan advertise them on the website by clicking on this link to“Place your NewClassified Listing” or you can also visitwww.WorldMarketSite.comand click on the “PlaceNew Ad” on the menu to advertise your products.
SIMPLESTRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOSTOF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all