Today we are going to be discussing about the step by step guide on how to produce a fumigation process for commercial use. You can also decide to produce any of the fumigation process either: Insecticides, Pesticides or Herbicides in a large scale and make money through the sales of the products.
As a beginner, you can use your social media accounts to advertise your products for your friends to patronize you or help you share your adverts to the reach of your potential buyers.
If you follow our website www.Worldmarketsite.com closely, you will understand that we don’t just write down a list of businesses you can venture into. We also discuss a whole lot about how to make your existing businesses to flourish and grow and at the same time we take you through a step by step guide on how to produce some of those amazing business ideas we discuss about.
Therefore, I strongly encourage you to always visit us here for more interesting topics as well as guides on how to become successful in life through your business and make a legitimate income through them.
You are also encouraged to share this information if found useful to your loved ones that you know might be interested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone at the same time. Thank you.
Going back to our main reason for today’s discussion, some of the major safety precautions you must try to obey during your production process include but not limited to the following:
1. Focus – always avoid distractions and put your mind on the steps to be taken as failure to concentrate might lead to chemical spills or injuries.
2. Wear protective clothing which you must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include:
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in a separate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want to expose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle of vinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spill any chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot as this helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5. Use common sense – in every circumstance, there are times when you just have to apply the use of common sense in situations where there might be no clearly stated rules of engagement. Always follow the rule of “safety first”. Just make sure you do what would keep you and your loved ones safe.
Below are the raw materials, required measurement and procedures involved in making a fumigation process:
Fumigation Process Materials
- DD Force – 300ml
- Kerosene – 3 litres
- Industrial Camphour – 3 Table Spoon
- Encaptor Oil – ¼ litre
- Laraforce – 100ml
- Cyperforce – 100ml
- Uproot (Glyphosphate) – 1 litre
- Paraeforce (Parapoint) – 1 litre
- Water – 15 litre
- Knapsack sprayer
PESTICIDES (FUMIGATION AGAINST PESTS)
- DDVP – 400ml
- Alpha Action – 300ml
- Laraforce – 300ml
- Kerosene – 5 litres or Water – 10 litres
After producing your products, you can advertise them on the website by clicking on this link to “Place your New Classified Listing” or you can also visit www.WorldMarketSite.com and click on the “Place New Ad” on the menu to advertise your products.
SIMPLE STRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOST OF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all
Have you visited our Market Place Today? Follow this link to visit WorldMarketSite.com Market Place now to check out our affordable products & services that might interest you and solve your current needs at a very cheap price.
Create a thread for all your related questions to get answers from other members and professionals in the field. Click here on the “Questions & Answers” Section to view or submit your Questions or Answers to previously asked related questions.