If you have ever folded (bend) any paper into the shape of a heart, then you should be familiar with how to make a heart out of a gum wrapper (heart gum wrapper).
It is very simple for even a total novice or learner to master. Therefore, that makes the process of creating a heart out of a gum wrapper
to be easy.
You can easily make your very own paper hearts using just square sheets of paper.
First, you can change a rectangular gum wrapper into a square by tearing away one end of the paper carefully.
Hence, if the wrapper is very much longer than the wideness i.e. about twice as long as the wideness, you can simply bend it in half to form a square.
You can then choose where to cut by folding and doubling the wrapper into half on the joining diagonal so that the short side of the wrapper is equal to the long side.
Therefore trim off any remainder or excess to create a square and then fold the square into half in the other way round to create another crease that separates or dissects the paper into four triangles.
You can make the first fold by placing the square wrapper that you have not folded in your front with the side of the paper that you will like to show in the already finished heart facing down.
Hence, make sure you fold down the top corner so that it will meet the line (crease) in the middle of the wrapper and double the fold to keep the corner in place.
Then, you fold the bottom (down) corner up to meet the top of the paper and then double (crease) the fold. The wrapper should look like a suppressed or hexagon with its six points.
For you to create the heart shape, make sure you take the bottom edge of the right side of the wrapper and then ensure to fold it up on the joining diagonal, then the edge of the paper is flush with the centerline(crease).
Ensure to repeat the fold on the left side also, by bringing the bottom edge up to meet the center line (crease).
Once you have gotten to this point, the wrapper is supposed to look like a boxy heart with a slit running down the middle.
Finally, you fold down the corners of the wrapper and make sure you did not exclude the bottom to create a soft heart shape.
If necessary you can sharpen the lines using a plastic card, a gum wrapper is supposed to hold this shape without any necessary help.
If you want to preserve the heart so that it can last for a long time, then you can just put small dots of super glue beneath the corners.
If you are privileged to have mastered the very simple method for making a wrapper heart, you can just wake up a day and find yourself folding any empty wrapper you see into a wrapper heart.
If you are lucky to have a lot of gum wrapper hearts at hand, there are so many ways to make use of them.
Read Also: Towel Warmers and How they are Mostly Used
How to Make a Heart Out of a Gum Wrapper
The following are the steps involved in making a heart out of gum wrapper (how to make heart out of gum wrapper);
1. Fold a squared piece of paper into half joining diagonal, make sure your paper is turned so that it would look like a diamond, then bend the edge point downwards so that it will enable the bent edge to get to the bottom point.
2. If you don’t have a squared shape paper, you can cut a normal size paper and use scissors to make the paper a squared paper.
3. Fold the square paper at an angle from left to right, let one edge of the square from the left touch the square paper at the right, and then unfold the paper.
If you want to fold the paper from the left point to the right point perfectly, you can make a neat line over the paper from left to right and then unfold it.
4. Fold the bottom point of the paper upwards, so it meets with the top edge of the paper at the center.
Make sure the top edge and the bottom edge are meeting at the center of the paper.
5. Finally, Fold the edge of the paper in both the left and right corner to ensure it meets at the middle point, and then you proceed by following the corners or edges, taking note of increasing the folds.
At this point, the paper square should start forming a heart shape, turn the paper over and fold the edges to hide them for the first step.
6. Fold the left and right edges to meet at the middle of the paper, then fold the two edges still towards the middle of the paper, remember not to fold the bottom point, at this point you can now turn the paper to see the final result.
Have you visited our Market Place Today? Follow this link to visit WorldMarketSite.com Market Place now to check out our affordable products & services that might interest you and solve your current needs at a very cheap price. You can also Advertise your Own Products & Services at the Market Place for Free by clicking on this link to Get Started!
Create a thread for all your related questions to get answers from other members and professionals in the field. Click here on the “Questions & Answers” Section to view or submit your Questions or Answers to previously asked related questions.