Today we are going to be taking you through a comprehensive step by step guide on how to produce insecticide for mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies etc.
If you follow our websitewww.BizZone.com.ngclosely, you will understand that we don’t just write down a listof businesses you can venture into. We also discuss a whole lot abouthow to make your existing businesses to flourish and grow and at thesame time we take you through a step by step guide on how to producesome of those amazingbusiness ideas wediscussed about…..
Therefore, I strongly encourage you toalways visitus here for moreinteresting topics as well as guides on how to become successful inlife through your business and make a legitimate income through them.
Today we will be looking at the comprehensive step by step guide of how to produce and package an insecticide for mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies etc.
You are also encouraged to share thisinformation if found useful to your loved ones that you know might beinterested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone at the sametime. Thank you.
Going back to our main reason for today’s discussion, some of the major safety precautions you must try to obey during your production process of your insecticide for mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies and more:
1.Focus – always avoid distractions and put your mind on the steps tobe taken as failure to concentrate might lead to chemical spills orinjuries.
2. Wear protective clothing whichyou must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include:
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in aseparate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want toexpose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle ofvinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spillany chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot asthis helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5. Use common sense – in everycircumstance, there are times when you just have to apply the use ofcommon sense in situations where there might be no clearly statedrules of engagement. Always follow the rule of “safety first”.Just make sure you do what would keep you and your loved ones safe.
Below are the raw materials required for the production process of insecticide for mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies and many more:
- D.D Force / Sniper
- Industrial Camphor
- Add D.D Force / Sniper into 4 litres of Kerosene
- Grind ⅛ kg of industrial camphor and add it into it and stir
- Add ⅛ litres of Eucalyptus to it
- Add 2oz of Formalin to it and stir
- Allow it to settle for 30 minutes or more , then package it
Afterproducing your product, you can advertise them on the website byclicking on this link to“Place your NewClassified Listing” oryou can also visitwww.WorldMarketSite.comandclick on the“Place New Ad”onthe menu to advertise your products.
SIMPLESTRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOSTOF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all