Today we are going to be taking you through a comprehensive step by step guide on how to produce insecticide for mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies etc.
If you follow our website www.Worldmarketsite.com closely, you will understand that we don’t just write down a list of businesses you can venture into.
We also discuss a whole lot about how to make your existing businesses to flourish and grow and at the same time we take you through a step by step guide on how to produce some of those amazing business ideas we discussed about…..
Therefore, I strongly encourage you to always visit us here for more interesting topics as well as guides on how to become successful in life through your business and make a legitimate income through them.
Today we will be looking at the comprehensive step by step guide of how to produce and package an insecticide for mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies etc.
You are also encouraged to share this information if found useful to your loved ones that you know might be interested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone at the same time. Thank you.
Going back to our main reason for today’s discussion, some of the major safety precautions you must try to obey during your production process of your insecticide for mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies and more:
1. Focus – always avoid distractions and put your mind on the steps to be taken as failure to concentrate might lead to chemical spills or injuries.
2. Wear protective clothing which you must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include:
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in a separate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want to expose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle of vinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spill any chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot as this helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5. Use common sense – in every circumstance, there are times when you just have to apply the use of common sense in situations where there might be no clearly stated rules of engagement. Always follow the rule of “safety first”. Just make sure you do what would keep you and your loved ones safe.
Below are the raw materials required for the production process of insecticide for mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies and many more:
Raw Materials to Produce Home-Made Insecticide for Mosquitoes, Cockroaches, Flies
- D.D Force / Sniper
- Industrial Camphor
- Add D.D Force / Sniper into 4 litres of Kerosene
- Grind ⅛ kg of industrial camphor and add it into it and stir
- Add ⅛ litres of Eucalyptus to it
- Add 2oz of Formalin to it and stir
- Allow it to settle for 30 minutes or more , then package it
SIMPLE STRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOST OF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all
START NOW, START SMALL, THINK BIG AND YOU WILL SUCCEED
Have you visited our Market Place Today? Follow this link to visit WorldMarketSite.com Market Place now to check out our affordable products & services that might interest you and solve your current needs at a very cheap price.
Create a thread for all your related questions to get answers from other members and professionals in the field. Click here on the “Questions & Answers” Section to view or submit your Questions or Answers to previously asked related questions.