At https://Bizzone.com.ng, we discuss about different business opportunities to start with little or no capital with the aim of getting everyone to discover their potentials and what they can do with their talent and time to generate a legitimate income to take care of his/her responsibilities, feel fulfilled and be happy.
Atthe same time, we don’t just write down a huge list of business ideassomeone can actually start with without a guide, we also provide youwith step-by-step guides on how to produce some of those businessideas we recommended by yourself even from your home.
Todaywe are going to take you through a step by step guide on how toproduce a home-made pomade for your commercial business even fromyour home.
ThereforeI encourage you to stay tuned as we proceed!
Pomade production is popularly referred to as Vaseline, Meanwhile, Vaseline is a company registered branded name therefore it is an offense to label your own product Vaseline, you can simply create your own brand name and call your pomade whatever name you feel like calling it.
Pomadeis being produced with exclusive oil based ingredients and It doesnot involve any atom of water.
Pomadecan be used as the following:
- It can be used as hair cream
- it can be used as a hair food
- As a lubricant or
- it can also be used for body nourishment
Reasons to start producing your Pomade:
- It is easy to make.
- It’s easy to alter and make it perfect for your hair.
- It’s not full of questionable chemicals that I can’t pronounce. Instead, this has healthy and nourishing ingredients. Trust me, your hair will thank you.
- This all natural homemade pomade gives my hair some “mold-ability” that makes this growing out process fun.
The equipment’s required for the pomade production process include but not limited to the following:
- Stainless Pot
- Stainless spoon
- Thermometer: to be used for checking the temperature of the mixture,
- Face masks: to be used for protecting the mouth and nose
- Lab coat and
- Hand glove.
Chemicalsand Ingredients Required
The chemicals and Ingredients required for the production process of pomade include the following:
- Petroleum jelly: This is a petroleum product and is good for body nourishment.
- Lanolin: It makes the pomade to be elastic and thick. It is also a nourishing agent
- Paraffin Oil: This is a petroleum product; it is a body nourishing agent and a healing agent. It increases the volume of the product.
- Paraffin Wax: The addition of paraffin oil along side petroleum jelly and lanolin agent, this will hold the mixture together.
- Color: This changes the natural color of the joined chemicals to produce a desirable color e.g Pink, Rose, Green, Yellow, Red etc.
- Aromatic agent (Perfume): To give your product a desirable aroma.
Image of Pomade Ingredients
Method of Production
Thefollowing methods are used in the production of pomade:
- Put the pot on the heating element or stove.
- Pour Paraffin oil into the pot, then add the petroleum jelly in the pot stir it gently,
- Add paraffin wax and lanolin into the mixture and heat them together for about 20minutes.
You need to take carefulnote of the following:
1. Remember that we are not frying the mixture, rather dissolving them, add any color of your choice.
2.Allow the temperature to go down, before adding the perfume becauseyou must know thatif the perfume is added while the mixture is hot, the product willbreak the process- perfume will turn to water which won’t mix withthe mixture since oil add water can’t mix together.
Insummary using the DIY All Natural Homemade Pomade Ingredients
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1/4cup Coconut Oil
2 Tbs. Organic Beeswax, grated
Essential Oils(optional, but I always nice for scent and extra benefits
You’ll also needsome sort of container for your homemade pomade.
1. Melt beeswax andcoconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, reduceheat to low, whisk in the olive oil until fully incorporated.
2. Take off heat andmix in a couple of drops of essential oil (5 – 10).
Let cool completelyand check the texture. If too stiff, put back on heat and add morecoconut or olive oil. If too runny, put back on heat and add morebeeswax.
3. Place homemadepomade in container and get that hair beautified!
You areencouraged to share this post with your loved ones you feel mighthave need for this information as we cannot get to reach everyone atthe same time. Thank you!
You are also encouraged to use our comment box below or visit our Q’s & A’s Forum for more interesting discussions and amazing answers.