Most times, some people tend to find it very difficult to decide which business to venture into. While some already have passion for some business ideas but do not know much about it or how to become successful in their dream business yet they still strive to learn more on how best to run their business in-order to enable them get it right by carrying out more research about the said business idea.
Today we are going to be giving out a long list of some of the small/medium scale businesses you can start and grow it into the level of your dream business.
A small business is defined as one that employs fewer than 500 people. According to statistics, there are about 28 million small businesses in the United States alone.
That number is probably much higher when you account for people who make money freelancing and trading on their skills without filing “Articles of Incorporation.”
It is safe to say that small businesses are the thing that drives economies and puts food on a majority of tables. In the U.S alone, small businesses employ up to 50% of the working population; that is well over 120 million people!
This goes to show you just how integral entrepreneurship is in our society today.
The secret to finding a great business idea
Here’s the secret to finding an awesome business idea. You need to be systematic and you need to be thorough. You need to put together a solid list of proven and practical business ideas. Then you need to carefully evaluate which ones would be most likely to work for you.
What is a Small and Mid-size Enterprise (SME)?
Small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) are businesses that maintain revenues, assets or a number of employees below a certain threshold. Each country has its own definition of what constitutes a small and medium-sized enterprise (SME). Certain size criteria must be met and occasionally the industry in which the company operates in is taken into account as well.
Though small in size, small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) play an important role in the economy. They outnumber large firms considerably, employ vast numbers of people and are generally entrepreneurial in nature, helping to shape innovation.
- Small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) are businesses that maintain revenues, assets or a number of employees below a certain threshold.
- Each country has its own definition of what constitutes a small and medium-sized enterprise (SME).
- Small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) play an important role in the economy, employing vast numbers of people and helping to shape innovation.
- Governments regularly offer incentives, including favorable tax treatment and better access to loans, to help keep them in business.
Top 45 Small/Medium Scale Businesses You Can Start
Below is the comprehensive list of 45 small and medium scale businesses we are going to be shortlisting today:
- Food Delivery Services
- Cake Making and Dressing
- Restaurant Business
- Palm Kernel Oil Exportation
- Ornamental Fish Export
- Waste Recycling
- Special Computer Training Center
- Baby Clothing / Baby Things
- Starch Production
- Daycare Center for Children
- Laundry Services
- Tutorial / Coaching Classes
- Security Agency
- Real Estate Agent
- Mobile Books / Magazine Distributor
- Hotel / Lodging Bureau
- Block Molding Industry
- Party Rentals
- Screen Printing on T-Shirts, Mugs etc.
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Employment Agency
- Business Plan Writer / Package
- Web Designer
- Stock Broker
- Recording Studio
- Professional Model
- Public Relations
- Stand Up Comedian
- Childbirth Instructor
- Professional Consultancy Services
- Event Management (Parties / Promotions etc.)
- Shoe Shinning Shops
- Motivational Speaker
- Printing Speaker
- Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Photo Lab
- Photocopying Services
- Orphanage Home
- Car Driving Instructor
- Freelance Writer/ Editor / Illustrator
- Old People’s Home
- Advertising Sales Representative
- Political Campaign Management
Want to Learn How to Produce some of these Products even from the comfort of your home?
For a comprehensive step by step guide on how to successfully venture into any of these businesses and guide on how to produce some of these products then kindly visit: www.Worldmarketsite.com for more amazing tips to get you started…….
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!
Have you visited our Market Place Today? Follow this link to visit WorldMarketSite.com Market Place now to check out our affordable products & services that might interest you and solve your current needs at a very cheap price.